Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Fall Into Mainstream

I'm SO digging the fall fashion these days, friends. I'm at the point where I don't even mind the cooler weather.  (Yet. Let's be honest... winter isn't my thing.)  But fall?  Fall is definitely my thing.
I walked into Mainstream Boutique in Savage to check out the latest and (after being greeted by warm smiles, of course) my heart did a little leap...

Beanies, you guys.  In beautiful, complimenting fall shades.  Then I checked out the price tag... you can get yours at a steal of a deal for only $14.  What says cozy like a cup of coffee, a beanie and some cute leggings?  Not much!
But more on that later...
FIRST, I want to introduce you to Dyana. 

She's a total doll, right?


Dyana opened Mainstream Boutique in Savage back in 2012.  She went to school for Fashion Merchandising & Apparel Design, and after working a few places she decided to open her own boutique... thank goodness for us!  Dyana does all the buying for the shop and doesn't take that job lightly in the least.  When she's not in the boutique making customers feel welcome and helping them find that perfect outfit, she's studying trend setting here in the Midwest to keep us looking cute.  Dyana makes a point to appeal to all age ranges and styles.  There really IS something for everyone.  If the steady stream of women all shapes, sizes, ages, etc. are any indication of how that's going, I'd say extremely well.

Side note: Check out this super cute customer!  She grabbed this gorgeous poncho ($56) and I just had to take her picture. She looked fantastic in it!


I asked Dyana out of curiosity what she felt makes her boutique successful, and after an, "Oh, you're so sweet," she told me that what she thought make a boutique successful is customer service, inventory and constant updates.  Mainstream Boutique in Savage has new inventory coming in DAILY.  Mannequins are consistently changed into new outfits.  There's always a feeling of new and exciting, which as a shopper, I absolutely love and appreciate!


Dyana only has the sweetest and most knowledgeable ladies in Midwest style helping her out at the boutique and Kelsey is one of them.  She goes out of her way to make you feel welcome and is quick to offer honest, helpful advice when it comes to finding what looks great on you. Here was her adorable pick of the day:

Sweater: $48 Leggings: $74 Long Sleeve Tank: $42


When I asked the ladies what their top choices would be for us women who need a bit of a fall wardrobe update, answers were pretty clear:

*High-waisted leggings (if you've never tried them, I swear... they are quite possibly
the greatest thing one could ever own.  They smooth you out, pull you in and
make you look even more gorgeous than you already are!)
*good pair of jeans & oversized sweater
*seamless camis
*boots or booties (pick a pair that's comfortable and wear them lots!)
*a fun scarf or two (an inexpensive way to change things up a bit)


So based on those suggestions, we put a few things together to share with you.

First is this super cute (and cozy) get up and go outfit.  The boots are comfortable and the sweater just couldn't be softer. 

Plus I'm head over heels for this beautiful bracelet and necklace. My accessory game is stepped up as of NOW.
Sweater: $54, Jeans: $79, Boots: $42, Scarf: $24, Necklace: $62, Bracelet: $54

This might be my favorite. Why?  Three words... High. Waisted. Leggings.  For real, friends. Life changing. Annnnnnd this cute beanie?  I'm seriously digging burgundy and mustard this season.

Another cute bracelet, just because. 

This necklace is gorgeous and can also dub as an equally gorgeous wrap around bracelet. I love that!
Dress: $34, Long Tank: $36, High Waisted Legging: $36, Bracelet: $32, Necklace: $85, Beanie: $14, Bootie: $52



Gasp!  Be still, my heart! I looooooooove plaid! 
And how cute is this top? 

 This simple bracelet is my fav and would go with nearly anything.
Jeans: $98, Top: $48, Scarf: $24, Plaid Coat: $82, Booties: $52, Bracelet: $22


Last, but certainly not least, this adorable outfit had me at "flannel." Flannel is IT this fall, and this shirt dress was the just the cutest with these fleece lined hunter green leggings.  They were amazingly soft and warm.


Of course, there is the beanie and that could've been why I loved this outfit so much.  Or maybe it was this beautiful, custom made bracelet by one of our talented local artists?


These boots were made for Midwest walkin'.  Warm, cozy AND cute!


Throw on a fun cardigan to change up the look a bit.  Cute, right?

Flannel Shirt Dress: $66, Cardi: $68, Fleece Legging: $20, Bracelet: $45, Boot: $48, Beenie: $14, Belt: $18

Like what you see?  You can easily order by calling Mainstream Boutique in Savage 952-440-4020.
They'll ship directly to your door for only $6.95 and you'll get to experience their fantastic customer service yourself! Be sure to follow Mainstream Boutique on Facebook at www.facebook.com/mainstreamboutiquesavagemn and on Instagram @mainstreamboutiquesavagemn


*you can follow me on IG or Pinterest @hautedishhousewife, on FB at Haute Dish Housewife https://www.facebook.com/hautedishhousewife or on Twitter @HauteDishHWife for more recipe ideas, crafts/DIY, my style and giveaways.

No comments:

Post a Comment