Thursday, January 7, 2016

New Jeans & Sweaters & Flannel... Oh My!

Confession: I'm an over-thinker.  I analyze every thing, every time.  It's no different when I shop.  I always want to be sure I'm getting what I want, what's in style and at a good price.  I certainly don't like over paying for anything, but I'm willing to pay a bit more for a better quality and fit of clothing.  I look for deals, coupons, and sales when I can, splurge when I need and love when I can add something new to my closet. (speaking of deals and discounts, follow Mainstream on FB https://www.facebook.com/MainstreamBoutiqueSavageMn/?fref=ts and claim their 20% off up to 2 items coupon this month.  Their monthly deals are the best!)


I went to Mainstream Boutique in Savage this week after what felt like such a long time.  I had taken some time off for the holidays while the kids were home from school so I could focus 100% on family and we had SO much fun.  However, it felt really good to be back.  While I was away they got in some fabulous new Jag jeans.  They are so comfortable and have a great fit.  I saw a beautiful dove grey sweater that I seriously fell in love with and some new flannels as well.  If you've been paying attention at all, you know by now my love for a cute flannel with a flattering fit. There's more... check it out!




This tunic was absolutely adorable. The fit was great and the suede pockets and neckline made me love it even more.  We styled it with the new jean jacket they got in, some grey high-waisted leggings and a lovely necklace with the cutest charms. Don't forget the fringe booties! 
Leggings: $36, Tunic: $42, Jacket: %89, Booties: $42, Necklace: $48



I'm. In. Love. This alluring sweater is soft, the color is just gorgeous and the fringe detail is pretty irresistible.  I styled this with a simple black tank and some of Mainstreams newest leggings they got in. They're a bit thicker (not lined, just a thicker fabric) that would be perfect to wear to work.  Add some tall black boots, a trendy necklace and you're set.
Leggings: $74, Tank: $28, Sweater: $69, Boots: $79, Necklace: $24



EEEEEK!  YES!  New jeans at Mainstream Boutique in Savage!  These are the perfect amount of destructed and the denim is soft which makes them completely comfortable to wear.  The shirt has cute plaid pocket detail and elbow patches and elbow patches are a weakness of mine as well.  Swoon.
Jeans: $89, Top: $36, Booties: $52, Scarf: $14





Flannel. Beanie. Jeans that have become my fast favorite.  I mean... I'm really not sure what else to say here.  Those are pretty much all my favorite things wrapped up into one outfit, sooooooo....
I'm gonna just stand here while you look at the cutest Midwest casual outfit ever.
Jeans: $89, Flannel: $42, Booties: $49, Beanie: $12



Athleisure is a thing, you guys, and I'm THRILLED about that.  Let's be real here... I'm NOT athletic.  (I wish I was, but I'm just not) But I do like leisurely things so this is totally up my alley.  It makes me look like I might work out, right?  Plus it's soft and has thumb holes which I really dig.  My daughter has a "thing" with shirts with thumb holes that I never understood until I tried this on. It's cute and cozy and you just need to have one. 
Jeans: $89, Top: $66, Booties: $52



Last, but certainly not least, is this suuuuuuuper cute shirt.  It's perfect with jeans and the detail is heart worthy, for sure.  The beautiful blue in this gorgeous necklace matches the blue detail in the shirt perfectly and I LOVE this bag.  It also brings out the color in the shirt and I thought it all just pulled everything together 100%.  The accessories at Mainstream Boutique in Savage are all unique, gorgeous and you must check them out.
Jeans: $89, Top: $46, Booties: $42, Necklace: $28, Handbag: $42



I hope you enjoyed looking at these outfits as much as I loved getting them together and posting them for you to check out.  If you see something you love, stop on by Mainstream Boutique in Savage if you're close by!  Experience that unbeatable customer service first hand.  Otherwise, give the ladies a call at (952) 440-4020 and they're more than happy to help you out and ship you your purchases.  Not only are they sweet... they're quick to ship because they know you're excited to get your new stuff.
 You can also follow them on Instagram @mainstreamboutiquesavagemn
*you can follow me on IG or Pinterest @hautedishhousewife, on FB at Haute Dish Housewife https://www.facebook.com/hautedishhousewife or on Twitter and SnapChat @HauteDishHWife for more recipe ideas, crafts/DIY, my style and giveaways.

No comments:

Post a Comment