Monday, January 18, 2016

On Vaca Mode

Vacation.  One of the sweetest words ever, especially when you are living in -20 weather with -40 windchill.  Seriously?  Ugh.  About a week or so before vacation, I go into what I refer to as "vacation mode."  I shop, dine out and have a little count down going with the kids as to how many sleeps are left before take off.  It's almost like a pre-vacation, but without the gorgeous weather, flip flops and bikinis. Mmm-kay, maybe not quite. (damn you MN winter!)
Today has been spent doing laundry and packing (including my fav little striped top I just got from Mainstream Boutique in Savage... check it out below) and while I can't quite bring myself to post spring looks yet, I figured adding some skirts, short sleeves and cold-shoulder tops would satisfy my vaca dreaming until we actually get to go. Here's hoping!
Mainstream Boutique in Savage has already gotten in some SUPER cute spring styles.  Like I said previously, not quite ready to post Spring looks, but that doesn't mean I'm not ready to do a bit of warmer weather shopping!  So get in there and check out the cute dresses, short sleeves and springtime accessories!  Until then, enjoy this little sneak peak as I s-l-o-w-l-y work my way into Spring styles. (PS: Prepare yourself because once I get home from vacation, it's warmer weather clothes only!)


Take a peek at these adorable looks, all available at Mainstream Boutique in Savage.


The "cold shoulder" tops are super in this spring and I have a few here to show you.  This lightweight, soft grey tee has the cutest shoulder cutout. Pair with some of the newest destructed denim at Mainstream (super comfy and has a great fit) and some lovely little accessories (tassels are also trending) and you'll be set to meet up with friends, chase after kids, etc and you'll look totally cute doing it.
Jeans: $89, Top: $44, Bracelet: $42, Earring/Necklace: $28, Bootie: $49


I totally dig this top. I'm a sucker for a nautical anything and so there was no way this wasn't going to end up in my closet.  Pair it with a flowy white skirt, some navy cropped pants or my fav jeans from Mainstream Boutique in Savage.  These navy you & me flats are only $21!
Jeans: $89, Top: $58, Flats: $21

This outfit is one of my favs!  I love the bow detail on the back and the lace detail peeking out from under the sweater.  I grabbed a pair of high waisted leggings to style with this and it was as comfortable as it is cute.
Leggings: $36, Sweater: $89, Necklace: $32, Booties: $42

This white tunic-y top looks so fresh. I belted it to bring in my waist a bit and again, paired with high waisted leggings.  If you have yet to try a pair of the high waisted leggings at Mainstream Boutique in Savage, they are a muffin tops BFF.  For real.  They just pull everything in tight and give you a nice slim look.  I can't imagine saying no to them!
The necklace has an inspiring little quote on there AND looks cute.  I notice these are super hot these days and they have so many accessories with encouraging words in the store.  Give them a look next time your in!
Leggings: $36, Shirt: $64, Belt: $18, Necklace: $22, Booties: $49

Finally, this lightweight long sleeve top has such a pretty look to it.  I tucked it into this long skirt with a bit of ruched detail on the side.  Super cute for work or a casual date night. Effortless and adorable.
Skirt: $64, Shirt: $66, Necklace: $36, Booties: $52


I will be taking a few weeks off due to vacation, but you can follow along with me at SnapChat (username: hautedishhwife) and Instagram @hautedishhousewife
I hope you enjoyed looking at these outfits as much as I loved getting them together and posting them for you to check out.  If you see something you love, stop on by Mainstream Boutique in Savage if you're close by!  Experience that unbeatable customer service first hand.  Otherwise, give the ladies a call at (952) 440-4020 and they're more than happy to help you out and ship you your purchases.  Not only are they sweet... they're quick to ship because they know you're excited to get your new stuff.
 You can also follow them on Instagram @mainstreamboutiquesavagemn
*you can follow me on IG or Pinterest @hautedishhousewife, on FB at Haute Dish Housewife https://www.facebook.com/hautedishhousewife or on Twitter and SnapChat @HauteDishHWife for more recipe ideas, crafts/DIY, my style and giveaways





No comments:

Post a Comment