Thursday, August 4, 2016

Pre-Fall Pieces to Adore

I know... I know.  It's hotter than ever outside.  However, us Minnesotans know how quickly things can change and I like to be ahead of the game.  So does Mainstream Boutique in Savage!  With new arrivals daily, they've been unpacking perfect pieces to transition us into fall in the coming months as the weather will slowly get cooler.  While I will most certainly be writing all about the 2016 fall fashion trends and closet must-haves in the coming weeks, as well as sharing some wonderful recipes, I wanted to share with you a bit of what's been coming into Mainstream Boutique in Savage lately.
But first, lets get a few things out there.  I LOVE Summer.  I love pretty much everything about Summer.  Buuuuuuuut, I love Autumn equally as much, with it's one and only downfall being that Autumn brings the terrible, horrible, absolutely no-good winter. But fall fashion, crunching leaves, apple orchards, pumpkin carving, baking...   Autumn just looks, smells, and tastes amazing!
For now, I love that we can look forward to blending the trends of Summer with the warmth of Fall.  A cute little dress with a pretty cardigan, the perfect soft tee with an AMAZING jacket, florals with deep, bold, leafy reds... what's not to make our heart pitter patter?!?!?!
Here are some of my favs that came into Mainstream Boutique in Savage and if you're anything like me, you're gonna want to make it ALL YOURS.  Feast your eyes...


Let me start off my saying these are the go to shoe which I featured with all my picks this week.  They are a fun mix between a sandal and a bootie.  Super cute, totally comfortable and addition to your closet for transitioning from summer to fall.  (Pssst: That is my tan...)

Lovely little floral dress, meet this beautiful red jacket. I'm totally loving this jacket and not just for the color.  The 3/4 sleeves are so super cute and there's no belt needed thanks to the cinching by the waistline. 
Minimal accessories needed for this #ootd, but I decided to add the pretty blue horn pendant necklace for good measure.

Speaking of accessories, how beautiful is this necklace??  Another floral dress but a totally different look.  This is such a great outfit.  The neckline of this dress shows off the tan shoulders of summer and I like that.
The longer cardigan is definitely a closet MUST.  It's great over dresses, to throw on with jeans or as an extra layer at work because they keep those offices so freaking cold. (I don't miss that one bit.)

I hope this boho look never goes out of style.  This cold shoulder dress has such a fun pattern and looks really cool with the chunky tassle/cross necklace.  It would look great belted as well!

 
Next up?  My favorite.  For real.  What's better than Paige jeans, the most perfect comfortable, soft white tee and this absolutely 100% fabulous jacket?  The answer is not much.  The lace-up back on this jacket is the CUTEST. EVER.  We opened up the box and a gasp followed by each of us... it was that amazing.

I'm doing a live video on FB this week for my August favorites and I'm including this white tee.  It's serious perfection.  I'm wearing it right now.  Ladies, you know how your bra shows through all the white tees and tanks and it drives you crazy because you just want that relaxed look without having to add the tank underneath?  NOT an issue here.  No tank required.  The pics don't even show the slouchy front pocket. Like I said, this whole outfit is just the best.

They say it's all in the details, and the neckline on this adorable shirt just can't be beat.  How cute, right??!!  This was my second fav this week.  Maybe I'm just really in the mood for great jeans and cute shirts?  Whatever the reason, I hope you agree with me that this shirt is pretty amazing.  And the Paige denim jeans.  Obviously. (If you haven't been in to Mainstream Boutique in Savage yet to try on a pair of these jeans, promptly drop what you're doing and drive there. They're spectacular and worth every single penny.)
 


 

I hope you enjoyed looking at these outfits as much as I loved putting them together and posting them for you to check out.  If you see something you love, stop on by Mainstream Boutique in Savage if you're close by!  Experience that unbeatable customer service first hand.  Otherwise, give the ladies a call at (952) 440-4020 and they're more than happy to help you out and ship you your purchases.  Not only are they sweet... they're quick to ship because they know you're excited to get your new stuff.
 You can also follow them on Instagram @mainstreamboutiquesavagemn or FB at Mainstream Boutique Savage MN



*you can follow me on IG @HauteDishHousewife , on FB Haute Dish Housewife , on Pinterest @HauteDishHousewife or on Twitter @HauteDishHWife and SnapChat @HauteDishHWife for more recipe ideas, crafts/DIY, my style and giveaways.  You can also catch me live on Periscope at HauteDishHWife

No comments:

Post a Comment