Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Something in the Air

My happy dance in in full force.  It's SEPTEMBER!  While I'm bummed the girls are back in school, I'm enjoying getting back on a schedule.  (Summer is NOT for schedules in our house.) The nights are getting cooler and the days are getting shorter.  I've been working on creating some fall recipes and I'm alllllllll about the fall fashion!  I had taken a few weeks off from Mainstream Boutique in Savage because the end of summer was nearing and we were just so busy trying to squeeze in the last of summer with our girls.  Getting back into the swing of things yesterday felt so good and walking through those doors felt like FALL!  So many beautiful sweaters & cardigans in all our fav fall colors and denim galore.  They have in Dear John jeans and I was totally swooning.  I'm a sucker for soft denim with a great fit, and Dear John jeans from Mainstream Boutique in Savage totally fit the bill.  So of course, I'm wearing them in three of the four outfits that I'm featuring this week.  (I have a habit of sticking to the things I love so I didn't want to venture to far from my new favs.)  I also tried on a great pair of distressed denim by Flying Monkey and I really liked them as well.  They have a really relaxed look and feel to them and look great with a slouchy or graphic tee.
Without further ado, let me introduce you to my picks of the week from Mainstream Boutique in Savage that stole my heart...


First, the distressed Flying Money jeans I was telling you about.  Cool, right?  This "Wild & Free" tee is SO me!  (I'm kidding... I'm actually pretty uptight and a total rule follower most of the time! lol)  But I loved the tee and I practically drooled over the cardigan.  The attention to detail on this makes it just amazing, don't you think?



Next up??  Another drool worthy cardi but this time, I used just about the best long sleeved black shirt under it.  Remember me bragging up the "the perfect white tee" I got from Mainstream Boutique in Savage about a month or so ago?  Meet its fraternal twin... for real.  This black shirt has the same soft fabric and slouchy feel to it but rather than a pocket it has a cool cut to the neckline and long sleeves.  I paired this with the distressed Dear John's and some super cute black booties.  I'm pretty sure this is the perfect fall outfit.  (I'm pretty sure I've said that before but I mean it every single time I say it!)


Ok friends, this shawl is BEAUTIFUL.  It comes in this gorgeous chestnut color, merlot and gray.  I kept the same long sleeve black shirt, Dear John distressed denim and booties.  A quick change for a different look.  A few wardrobe classics really go a long way and can get you the most for your money.  Adding different cardigans & a pop of color here and there makes you a smart shopper!



Another super cute pair of Dear John skinnies for ya!  I mean it when I say these jeans are fabulous.  They have a little stretch to them and really fit to flatter.  They don't sit to low on the waist either.  Personally, I'm SO over low cut jeans.  (It could be the fact that I'm over 30 and have birthed two kids, but whatever? #momlife) Mainstream Boutique in Savage has an array of really great jeans available in the shop right now that are all age and shape friendly!  On a different note, did you really think I'd get through a blog post without mentioning flannel?  This cardigan is lined with leather and it just so cute!!  I wore a gray tee with sheer detail on the bottom and the latest boot to arrive to Mainstream Boutique in Savage.  I overheard pretty much every customer that came in to shop while I was there say, "Oh!  Cute boots!"  So trust me when I say... very, very cool boots.  Plus you can't see it on the picture, but the bottoms are red. (I really liked that little detail!)

I hope you enjoyed looking at these outfits as much as I loved putting them together and posting them for you to check out.  If you see something you love, stop on by Mainstream Boutique in Savage if you're close by!  Experience that unbeatable customer service first hand.  Otherwise, give the ladies a call at (952) 440-4020 and they're more than happy to help you out and ship you your purchases.  Not only are they sweet... they're quick to ship because they know you're excited to get your new stuff.
 You can also follow them on Instagram @mainstreamboutiquesavagemn or FB at Mainstream Boutique Savage MN



*you can follow me on IG @HauteDishHousewife , on FB Haute Dish Housewife , on Pinterest @HauteDishHousewife or on Twitter @HauteDishHWife and SnapChat @HauteDishHWife for more recipe ideas, crafts/DIY, my style and giveaways.  You can also catch me live on Periscope at HauteDishHWife









No comments:

Post a Comment