Wednesday, April 13, 2016

A Breath of Fresh Air

Bipolar Minnesota decided to have a good week and we have been blessed with sunshine and warmth.  Bring on the shades and the smiles!
The style associates are the best of the best at Mainstream Boutique in Savage and just walking through the door gives you the feeling that you're going to have a positive experience.  Don't get me wrong... I looooooove myself a mall.  But when it comes to customer service and unique styles, there is just no comparison.  I love wearing something that I know not everyone else in the Midwest is going to be wearing as well. Plus, Mainstream Boutique in Savage has associates that are as knowledgeable as they are helpful.  They know the styles.  Every body type is different and that is taken into consideration when buying for the store.  Dyana (owner) does an incredible job of keeping all customers in mind and stocks the store with the cutest styles to flatter one and all.  Not sure if what you have on brings out the best you or you're having trouble putting together an outfit?  The Mainstream ladies LOVE to help you and are willing to give their honest opinion, so don't hesitate to ask!
If you aren't lucky enough to live close to Mainstream Boutique in Savage to experience that incredible customer serve first hand, CALL!  Or you can even check out their Facebook page (link below) and check out the daily new arrivals.  The sales associates are just as helpful over the phone and online.  They know how exciting it is when us ladies treat ourselves to something new and are quick to ship because they know you're looking forward to receiving your new purchases.


I'll be honest.  I woke up on Tuesday and my mood (despite the sunshine) was a bit foul.  I think we all have those days and while I like to chose happiness, some days just seem more difficult to do that than others.  My kids weren't being stinkers, my husband had no idea I was cranky... I just was.  I had no excuse and resorted to having a bad day in my mind.  Gave the kids kisses, dropped one at school and the other at daycare and made my way to Mainstream.  It's something I really look forward to during the week.  Fashion and girl talk... it's all good!  However, my cranky mood was filling me with worry and anxiety.  I finished my coffee, (ok... feeling a little better) stepped into the sunshine (getting even better) and then walked into the store.  Emily (one of the sweet sales associates) looked up, gave me a big, bright smile and a happy hello.  I took a deep breath and that's when I decided that despite a crabby, crummy morning, it was going to be a wonderful day.
And it really, truly was.


Here are this weeks picks.  Fun patterns, bright colors... Springtime, we are so ready for you!


Mainstream Boutique in Savage has a fun new line of clothing filled with bold patterns and bright colors.  This shirt is so light, airy and I absolutely love the sleeves.  I paired with cropped jeans but it  would be a great shirt to throw on with some shorts over your swimsuit as a quick way to pull yourself together for a quick errand.


Talk about fun sleeves?  This coral (Spring/Summers hottest color) shirt not only has the cold shoulder trend, but the sleeves are kinda the coolest.  Ever.  I like how the shirt itself is fitted but the sleeves take on a personality of their own.  Pair with some destructed boyfriend jeans, fab sandals and a cute necklace.  You'll be looking like 100% perfection.


I'm a sucker for simple dresses.  AND black and white. SO this pretty much spoke to me the minute I walked in the door.  Nude shoes elongate the legs (bonus if they have a bit of heel to them) and the belt brings in the waist a bit.  I added a unique necklace with a pop of color for some extra fun.


Layers are the best when transitioning to Spring.  Mainstream Boutique has some pretty lightweight scarves in the store that are perfect to add a layer of warmth to your springtime ensemble.  The little cutout details in this shirt are so lovely, and again, a belt to give me a bit of shape. This simple navy maxi is available in other colors as well and is so easy to style. I slipped on my fav sandals (just restocked!) from Mainstream Boutique.  They sold out speedy quick the last time so be sure to hurry and get your before they're gone again!


Are fun patterns your jam??  Then these lightweight pants are for you.  They are so fun and I LOVE the tank.  "You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."  (I'll just give you a  few minutes so you can sing the song a bit...)  The stackable bracelets were a fun addition to this outfit as well and would add a perfect pop of color to nearly any outfit.

I hope you enjoyed looking at these outfits as much as I loved putting them together and posting them for you to check out.  If you see something you love, stop on by Mainstream Boutique in Savage if you're close by!  Experience that unbeatable customer service first hand.  Otherwise, give the ladies a call at (952) 440-4020 and they're more than happy to help you out and ship you your purchases.  Not only are they sweet... they're quick to ship because they know you're excited to get your new stuff.
 You can also follow them on Instagram @mainstreamboutiquesavagemn or FB at https://www.facebook.com/MainstreamBoutiqueSavageMn


*you can follow me on IG or Pinterest @hautedishhousewife, on FB at Haute Dish Housewife https://www.facebook.com/hautedishhousewife or on Twitter and SnapChat @HauteDishHWife for more recipe ideas, crafts/DIY, my style and giveaways.

No comments:

Post a Comment