Wednesday, September 30, 2015

To The Pointe... My Girls Are Getting So Big!

Mom Life.  It's NOT the easy life.  Whether you are a stay-at-home-mom, a full time or part time working outside the home mom, married mom, divorced mom, single mom... We all have our struggles. But it's a rewarding life.  It's one where we are happy when the day is done, kissing our beautiful children goodnight and then enjoying a bit of silence... but LOVE seeing their messy little bedheads in the morning.  It's a bittersweet feeling when a birthday rolls around.  We are happy to see them meeting milestones, seeing them learn and grow. However, it's heartbreaking knowing that year 3 is done and no longer can you refer to them as a toddler. Or when Kindergarten has ended and you officially have a FIRST grader.  
Moms are busy.  Parents are busy.  So when something comes around to make our lives a bit easier, I'm all for it!
My sweet girls are 3 years and 3 days apart. That means we have not one, but two birthday's to celebrate.  We usually combine the girls friend party and then do a small family party for each.  I came across the very best thing to ever happen to birthday parties...

To The Pointe! Dance Academy in New Prague, MN




They're local, very reasonable, FUN and the best part for us busy moms... They basically take care of everything.  I'm talking everything from the cutest dance party invitations (see, I'm right... right??)

to the matching "thank you" cards. AND everything in between.  I walked into a gorgeously decorated dance studio




with gorgeously decorated cupcakes (you get to choose your own flavor... hellooooo, strawberry!)



with three wonderful dance party hosts/organizers to keep the kids busy, organize activities AND handle clean up.  (Yes, you heard me right. They even take care of clean up.)

My tiny dancers and their fabulous party guests enjoyed 1.5 hours of crafting, dancing, and cupcake eating.  



Then at pick-up, all the little ones lined up and performed a dance for us parents.  My girls had chosen jazz as their dance type, and got to perform to "Welcome to New York" by *gasp* Taylor Swift, but To The Pointe! Dance Academy in New Prague is SO accommodating... They can seriously pull off ANY party theme.  Musical theater, jazz, tap, ballet, show choir, hip hop (just to name a few)... AND they'll even throw in something like the ever popular Frozen for your Elsa and Anna obsessed cutie, or a Pirate Party for your handsome little Jake and the Neverland Pirate admirer. Your little one and their guests DO NOT need any dance experience to enjoy these fantastic parties. My kids jumped in the car at the end of the party, and my Little One says, "BEST DAY EVER" at the same time as my Sweet Girl says, "I want to do that again next year for our birthday party!" I had moms come up to me this week to tell me that their little girl (who had no previous dance experience) had the greatest time ever at our To The Pointe! Dance Academy dance party.

My point is (see what I did there?)... To The Pointe! Dance Academy in New Prague can really make a birthday party hassle free and easy for parents, but so incredibly fun for your birthday girl or boy. It was completely magical for them and for me.  It was so wonderful to sit back and really watch my children and their friends have fun dancing, crafting and interacting.

You can learn more about the wonderful birthday parties at To The Pointe! Dance Academy in New Prague by checking out their website at www.tothepointedanceacademy.com or email them at tothepointedanceacademynp@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. That is really cool and I must say that your girls are really adorable. I am also planning to throw a party at LA venues for my little princess as she is turning six this year. I am really excited.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the compliment! I hope your little princess enjoys her party! xo

      Delete