Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Fun for the 4th!

Independence, freedom and those men & women who fight for our country are definitely things to be celebrated.  I love the Fourth of July!  The mood is so light, happy, family & friend oriented and, of course, everyone young and old is proudly wearing the colors of our beautiful American flag. It's a wondeful thing, friends.
This year, in honor of Independence Day, I thought it would be fun to make and bring up some super cute Fourth of July sippers. I had mason jars on hand from all of the canning my Handsome Man & I do during the summer and fall months, and then after a quick run to Michael's Craft Store (specifically the dollar section) I had everything I needed to put these festive glasses together.
They didn't take long at all (the stamping on the tags took up the most time... about 10 minutes) and I just know all the girls up at the cabin will fall in love with our matching sippers!


What do you think?  Adorable, huh?


Whatever you do to celebrate our great nation on Independence Day, I hope you have a wonderful, safe holiday weekend!
xoxo,
HDHW


*you can follow me on IG or Pinterest @sarawuchko, and  on FB at Haute Dish Housewife https://www.facebook.com/hautedishhousewife for more recipe ideas, crafts/DIY, my style and giveaways.




No comments:

Post a Comment