Monday, June 1, 2015

One Girls' Getaway... Coming Right Up!

I'm on cloud 9. In just a few short days, I'm packing my bags with the cutest stuff I own, hopping on a plane and heading to New Orleans with the most fabulously fun group of girls I know! The gorgeous shops, amazing restaurants, luxe spas... and, of course, the FOOD.  Sigh.... I just really couldn't be more excited!
Most days, my eyes open and I'm immediately busy until they close again at night.  Running after the girls, driving them here and there, the constant cleaning and breaking up arguments, etc.  The life of a stay at home mom never really serves up many dull moments, and I really do love it.  But just like anyone else, a break from the norm is often times very welcomed.
 I can't wait to read a book, eat dinner or have a conversation without interruptions.  I DREAM of staying out past midnight and sleeping in past 7am.  Brunch at a delicious restaurant, surrounded by the beautiful architecture in the French Quarter, accompanied by a glass of Champagne?  Why not??!! 


I had to do some shopping and treat myself to some new clothes for my trip. I'm lucky enough to live in a town that boasts cute, local clothing shops.  My fav?...  cranky Alice. (on IG as @crankyAlice or on FB https://www.facebook.com/pages/cranky-Alice  )



Would you just look at this??  Comfortable, flattering and made in the USA, baby! (Champagne s'il vous plait shirt and lace detail slip tank made by PPLA, a USA co)


I walk in and want pretty much every single thing I see, every time.  I think you'll agree when you see what cranky Alice has to offer. I mean, am I right?? #OOTD, for sure!

Fringe Handbag $99
Mia & Moss Cashmere Denim Camden Cropped Skinny $99 (sizes 2-8 available.  These are SO comfortable)
Champagne s'il vous plait $39 (size small still available, but limited... so order yours fast!)
Willow lace detail slip tank $46 (size S-L available)



Check out these bracelets!  Cute, stackable and totally affordable. The best part?  The collection is by Chavez for Charity, and 25% of the profits from each bracelet goes towards charities such as Best Friends Animal Society, Water.org, The Matthew Shepard Foundation, as well as others.  Each color represents a different charity, so the more you purchase, the more charities you help. Stack up those accessories!
Bracelets by Chavez for Charity $10 each, available in various colors representing different charites.



ALL clothes and bracelets above are available at cranky Alice. You can call 952-758-4933 to place your order and have this shipped right to your door. Easy peasy! Take 10% off your purchase until 6/15/15 just by mentioning Haute Dish Housewife. You're welcome!
 




*you can follow me on IG or Pinterest @sarawuchko, and  on FB at Haute Dish Housewife https://www.facebook.com/hautedishhousewife for more recipe ideas, crafts/DIY, my style and giveaways.

No comments:

Post a Comment