Friday, May 29, 2015

Fruit Salsa

I absolutely LOVE salsa. So when I was introduced to fruit salsa, I about jumped for joy.  Pair this salsa with some Stacy's Cinnamon Pita Chips, and I guarantee this will be your new fav thing to snack on this summer.  It's a total crowd pleaser!  I bring out a bag of chips and a big ol' bowl of fruit salsa for the kiddos when they need a break from playing outside in the heat.  It's cool, sweet, healthy... you're gonna love it!
This recipe makes a big batch, but the good news is, it freezes very well.  I take whatever hasn't been devoured, spoon into quart size freezer bags or jars and keep it for up to three months in the freezer. However, it won't last that long.  This is the perfect snack to bring to the park or zoo when you meet up with friends...  just open up the jar and let the kids dig in! 

Fruit Salsa

*4 kiwi, peeled and sliced
*1 mango, peeled and sliced
*3 apples, peeled and sliced
*1.5 cups rasperries
*1 cup blackberries
*2 cups strawberries
*small squeeze of lemon juice

Throw everything into a blender and mix together.  Grab the cinnamon chips and ENJOY!
Happy Friday, friends!

*you can follow me on IG or Pinterest @sarawuchko, and  on FB at Haute Dish Housewife https://www.facebook.com/hautedishhousewife for more recipe ideas, crafts/DIY, my style and giveaways.


No comments:

Post a Comment