Thursday, May 21, 2015

Summer 2015 Bucket List

I know I'm not alone here...


The kids are wrapping up the last few days/weeks of school.  End of the year programs, recitals and such.  Signing up for swimming lessons, planning camping trips... it's all happening, friends.  I couldn't be more excited!
Every year, I throw together a Bucket List to kick off our summer and to make sure nothing gets forgotten.  The months just breeze by so fast and there's so much to squeeze into these nice, sunny days we are blessed with. I talked to a few of my mama friends, and of course, my children, and we shared ideas for fun things to do this summer. 


So here it is! 
Our Summer 2015 Bucket List
*one week cabin vacation, just the 4 of us
*Chutes & Ladders park
*Bonfire
*Fishing
*Fish Fry with our parents
*Summer Reading Program at our local library
*Drive-in movie
*Donate Toys
*Como Zoo
*MN Zoo
*Renaissance Festival
*State Fair
*Dakota County Fair
*Lorence's Berry Farm
*Fireworks
*Stillwater
*Northfield/Red Barn Pizza Farm
*Fly Kites
Beach
*Pizza party with neighbor friends
*Jim's Apple Barn


Sounds like a great summer, right?!
What's on your family's summer bucket list?  I'd love to hear your ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment