Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Get Cozy!

We are celebrating cozy classics and crisp temps at Mainstream Boutique in Savage this week! That means layers and adorable accessories to keep you warm and toasty.
If you're anything like me, you question your choices about everything at least a dozen times.  I've always felt nervous when it comes to layering clothing but the girls at Mainstream Boutique in Savage have really put me at ease because I've come to realize that confidence goes even further than one may think.  Take a risk, put it together and try it on!  (and add a SMILE!  It really does help!)
So, with that in mind (in addition to a few darling gloves and a totally unique scarf) I'd love to share with you some of the latest at Mainstream Boutique in Savage that will have you layer up (and warming up) in no time flat!  A wonderful bonus to these outfits is that they work for everything from a park day with your kids, a casual date night with your love, or at the office.  One may need to switch out the jeans for some leggings but that's easy enough, right?




First, I'd like to give props to whoever came up with this idea. This is NOT your average scarf.  It's warm and thick without being to bulky, the colors are totally dreamy (because plaid is so my thing this season) and I love the leather detail.
But guess what, friends?  This scarf has a secret... it's a little hidden pocket and it can really come in handy! Think football games, GNO's....  there's just enough room for you to stash your phone and some cash. Clever, right?
Plaid Scarf: $34





Now let's talk about this cardigan.  I absolutely love it.  The colors just really appeal to me as cranberry is definitely one of my favorites. I've featured these booties before but I'm sharing them again because I'm not joking when I say I could walk around in them on the daily. Comfort, friends.  The scarf is by C.C. who also happens to provide the cable-knit beanies I'm obsessing over. 

And check out these hobo gloves... they are IT.
Hobo Gloves: $14

 Plus, they would make the perfect stocking stuffers for your fav fashionista. (yes, I'm already thinking of stocking stuffers.)
These jeans are so comfortable, are the perfect amount of destructed and are a mid-rise jean.  Which is fantastic because let's be real here... I'm a 34 year old mom of two kids.  The laaaaaast thing I need is to be squatting at the park to help with a skinned knee and have my butt crack show. Nobody wants to see that!  I'm a super big fan of the always friendly mid-rise jeans here and you KNOW how I feel about the high-waisted leggings at Mainstream Boutique in Savage.  (love, love, love)
Jeans: $89, Shirt: $66, Cardigan: $48, Bootie: $52, Scarf: $24, Hobo Gloves: $14





Speaking of high waisted leggings... put on a black shirt, throw on this pretty plaid cardigan and you'll be the cutest ever!

This earring and necklace combo is lovely.  The pictures don't do it justice as the color is just gorgeous. They really goes well against the black and compliment the red/black plaid perfectly.
High Waisted Leggings: $36, Black Tank: $44, Long Sleeve Shirt: $54, Plaid Cardigan: $56,
Bootie: $52, Earring/Necklace Combo: $32


As if I didn't love beanies enough, the went and added a fuzzy ball to the top. (jaw drops) MUST. HAVE. Seriously.

This vest would go well with so many things, but I really like it with the jeans and a plain fitted black top.  I was wandering Mainstream Boutique looking for the perfect necklace to go with it when Kelsey pointed this one out to me.

I tried it on and loved it.  While it was probably something I would normally look over because it's not my usual style, I found it to be SO cute!  See what I meant when I said, "Take a risk, put it together and try it on?" 
These boots will eventually become mine... I'm pretty sure of it.  They are extremely comfortable and obviously adorable so it only makes sense, right?


Jeans: $89, Long Sleeve Top: $36, Vest: $42, Necklace: $85, Boots: $79, Beanie: $16




This. Jacket. Is. So. Fetch. (That's for you, Gretchen Wieners.) But honestly, look how perfect this is.  

Back when I had an office job, this outfit would have been a work favorite.  Now that I'm a stay at home mom, it's STILL perfect for me.  You can dress it up or down. The black pants are comfortable and I could easily chase my kids around wearing them.  
Plus, these booties... 

the heel is great for chasing around littles.  Very comfortable and practical!


This Carpe Diem bracelet really hit home for me. After spending over a week of sleepless nights and tired days with an under the weather Little One, I welcomed the morning with a cup of coffee, some sunshine and most important, a back-to-healthy four year old. Absolutely priceless.


Black Pants: $59, Tank: $28, Jacket: $58, Booties: $76, Earrings/Necklace: $22



Like what you see?  You can easily order by calling Mainstream Boutique in Savage 952-440-4020.
They'll ship directly to your door for only $6.95 and you'll get to experience their fantastic customer service yourself! Be sure to follow Mainstream Boutique on Facebook at www.facebook.com/mainstreamboutiquesavagemn and on Instagram @mainstreamboutiquesavagemn


*you can follow me on IG or Pinterest @hautedishhousewife, on FB at Haute Dish Housewife https://www.facebook.com/hautedishhousewife or on Twitter @HauteDishHWife for more recipe ideas, crafts/DIY, my style and giveaways.

No comments:

Post a Comment