Thursday, November 26, 2015

Gift Guide: Stocking Stuffers... Mainstream Style

Do you ever just get caught up in the hustle and bustle of the holidays with the shopping, family-gatherings, decorating and baking?  Then suddenly, it's a few days before Christmas, you're going through the gifts and catching up on wrapping and you're like, "Wait.  What?  Where the heck are all the stocking stuffers??"  Ugh.. worst feeling ever.  You think you're done but your just not.  I'm not a big fan of malls or shopping centers anytime after Thanksgiving.  I feel like the crowds are too big, the lines are too long and I'm usually toting a kid or two along.  I just don't wanna deal with it.
A fantastic way to avoid that all is to "shop small." Mainstream Boutique in Savage is my go to gift giving idea center.  For real.  I usually walk in there knowing who I want to buy for but unsure of what I want to get them.  Mainstream Boutique usually has an answer pretty much when I walk in the door, with beautifully displayed unique jewelry or the latest trends tucked away into cute trunks or neatly folded on shelves next to outfits they'd compliment perfectly.  Plus, I'm always confident that if I do have any questions, the associates at Mainstream Boutique are so knowledgeable and helpful I will definitely get the help I'm looking for.  Best part?  They ship.  Quick.  You call and they'll get your package out immediately.  The customer service is second to none AND they're stocked with the latest trends and cuteness?  Win, win. 
I recently went into Mainstream Boutique in Savage with you in mind. ;)  I wanted to help you avoid the "duh moment" a few days before Christmas by giving you some adorable stocking stuffer ideas NOW.  I contemplated posting this on Black Friday, but to be honest, I got a bit excited to share my findings with you. And since we are being honest with each other, let's just clear the air and say if you're looking to buy me anything... pay attention.


Let's start with the hobo gloves.  I think the colors are just so unique and perfect.  Plus, they aren't just cute.  They're so cozy and comfortable... and warm!  Totally appreciated with our Midwest fall and winters.
Gloves: $14


Beanies!  You know I love them, and Mainstream Boutique in Savage offers such a variety!  Some have the pom on top, some have flecks of color while others are just darling as is.
Beanies: $14-$16



Boot socks, galore!  You've seen them around and you know you love them, but you're just unsure of what kind to get.  So many options, friends! You can go with an actual boot sock like these here with the lacy detail...
Boot Socks: $16


Or here with a pretty cuff...
Boot Socks: $24


Or you can go with the "Little Boot Peep."  The name alone is adorable, right?  It's just a little cuff that peeks over your boot.  The detail is super sweet and feminine and they have lots of different looks to choose from!
Boot Cuffs: $22


Mainstream Boutique in Savage recently got in some candles that are beautiful and smell wonderful!  I'm such a candle fan.  On the kitchen counter, by my bathtub and I always kept one on my desk when I worked out of the house.  I feel like they add such a welcoming ambiance to any room. 
Candles: $24


I also came across some sweet smelling lotions and diffusers that I became an instant fan of.  Those pretty silver candles?  They smell like a Christmas tree, which is perfect for a gal like me who sets out our pre-lit fake tree to avoid the time it takes to string on lights and sweep up needles. (I know, shame on me.  It's just until our kids get older, I think.) But I loooooove the smell of a real Christmas tree.  Such a fresh, clean, Christmas-y scent.  Which is now available in a delightful looking candle... YAY!

$22-$38

So not sure what's up with the youth these days, but I'm noticing lots of mismatched crazy socks.  These are perfect when buying for someone who has a thing with socks.  They're SO cute, not to "loud" and even when mismatched would still look totally darling. The fox. I mean... how adorable is that!?!?!
Socks: $12


If you follow my blog at all you'll see a zillion options for gorgeous, unique jewelry.  However, I'm going to focus on this because it's not only going to please your gift-getter, but it's also giving back and doing good for someone you haven't even met, which I think is totally cool.  These dreamy wrap bracelets are made by GoodWork(s), which donates 25% of it's net profits to good causes.  25% of net profits will provide a meal to 31,000 homeless and help support 29,000 underprivileged children who attend an amazing after school program.  A company who designs cute stuff and gives back?  I can support that!
Bracelets: $28-$32


There.  You have numerous wonderful ideas to gift your mother, daughter, friend, etc.  Now don't hesitate (like I do) and get your shopping done!  You can stop into Mainstream Boutique in Savage or call (952) 440-4020 and place your order.


They'll ship directly to your door for only $6.95 and you'll get to experience their fantastic customer service yourself! Be sure to follow Mainstream Boutique on Facebook at www.facebook.com/mainstreamboutiquesavagemn and on Instagram @mainstreamboutiquesavagemn





*you can follow me on IG or Pinterest @hautedishhousewife, on FB at Haute Dish Housewife https://www.facebook.com/hautedishhousewife or on Twitter @HauteDishHWife for more recipe ideas, crafts/DIY, my style and giveaways.

No comments:

Post a Comment