Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Sun's Out, Bold Prints Out

Last week was a mayyyyjjjjjaa downer.  It was cloudy, cold & rainy.  Total ew.
This week?  Mother Nature took a percoset and we've got warm sunshine and blue skies.  MUCH better.  I've been working on cleaning out our strawberry patch (we already have little flowers!) and getting the garden all planned out.  But Tuesday morning was a much needed Mainstream Boutique in Savage break and I was thrilled will all the newness!  So many bold, fun prints and colors.  The little dresses and rompers have me feeling summer, summer, summertiiiime!
I'm sure I've already told you before but when I walk into Mainstream Boutique in Savage I rarely have a plan.  This weeks looks drove me straight to a dressing room full of great prints and patterns and BANG!  There was my plan.  These outfits are going fast so if you see something you love, be sure to swing by Mainstream Boutique in Savage or call the ladies there at (952) 440-4020 for sizing and price info.  They're happy to help and will ship to you speedy fast because they know how excited we all are when waiting for something new!  There's something about sunshine and beautiful weather that just makes shopping so much fun... who's with me??!!


It was super hard to narrow it down this week, but I've come up with a handful of my fav ensembles.  Rompers with lacey edge details, dresses with fun cuts and hemlines, lots of "cold shoulder" cutouts and one of the prettiest, most flattering tops I have come across to date.  Check them out and then let me know your favorite look of the fab five!


First up!  This dress deserves alllll the heart eyes.  I threw a bandeau on under it and let it peep through all the gorgeous cutouts in this dress.  I absolutely love the shoulders and the sleeves.  Such a feminine, boho type vibe to it.  Totally dig it. A bonus to all these bold prints is that you don't need much, if any, accessories.  Just pair with some cute shoes and your golden.


This next look was totally out of my comfort zone.  I wondered if the color would be "too much." The answer is no, it's not!  This romper is ideal do to it's soft fabric and fit.  (Plus, psst: it's got a little button on the chest line that makes bathroom breaks in a romper a total breeze!) Once it was on I took one look in the mirror and any hesitation about the bright colors went away.  Such a cute, fun addition to a summer wardrobe!


Ok.  This dress.  I'm crushing so hard right now.  It's flowy, the triangle cut is gorgeous, and the pattern is beautiful.  It's the perfect summer dress for pretty much any occasion.  Birthday party, date night, drinks on a sunny deck after dinner... a definite must have!  Plus I got to wear it with my favorite gladiator sandals from Mainstream Boutique in Savage.


Here's the top I was telling you about.  This is super soft and feminine, I love the floral print and even with the sleeves, it's so lightweight that it's perfect for a breezy day or an evening when the sun goes down.  I cuffed and cropped some white skinnies from Mainstream and I had myself one of the cutest outfits ever.


Last and most definitely not least is this totally swoon worthy romper.  You guys.  EVERYTHING about this makes me think I need it in my closet.  The colors.  The shoulder cutouts. The little tie in front and lace detail on the sleeves. It's just all pure perfection. (Please excuse my ultra white legs... Wowza!  OMG. #MNgirl)


Don't you just love all these bold prints??  I love how easy and effortless they are to style.


I hope you enjoyed looking at these outfits as much as I loved putting them together and posting them for you to check out.  If you see something you love, stop on by Mainstream Boutique in Savage if you're close by!  Experience that unbeatable customer service first hand.  Otherwise, give the ladies a call at (952) 440-4020 and they're more than happy to help you out and ship you your purchases.  Not only are they sweet... they're quick to ship because they know you're excited to get your new stuff.
 You can also follow them on Instagram @mainstreamboutiquesavagemn or FB at Mainstream Boutique Savage MN


*you can follow me on IG @HauteDishHousewife , on FB Haute Dish Housewife , on Pinterest @HauteDishHousewife or on Twitter @HauteDishHWife and SnapChat @HauteDishHWife for more recipe ideas, crafts/DIY, my style and giveaways.  You can also catch me live on Periscope at HauteDishHWife

No comments:

Post a Comment