Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Hippity Hoppity

Last week was a busy one around here and it about killed me not to hop on my computer and start writing about all the wonderful new outfits Mainstream Boutique in Savage had in store.  But then I arrived this morning and saw even MORE new arrivals that I thought would be absolutely perfect to wear for Easter in a few weeks.  They'd also dub for super cute vaca wear.
When I shop, I tend to look for a certain occasion, but buy something that I will wear for more than just that occasion.  It drives me crazy to come across something in my closet and then think to myself, "Hmmm.  That was really cute for that one day I got to wear it."
I shop the same way for my children.  While I'm tempted by all the super cute Easter dresses (and had given into that temptation for a few years) I don't want to buy something that will be worn for that one day.  I like to buy something that will be super cute for that one day, plus would look great to wear at a wedding, birthday party, etc.  I like to chose pieces I can dress up or down.
I'm a big fan of a super cute jean jacket thrown over a dress.  Or a pretty cardigan.  Heels or flats?  Even make-up can make a difference in how to help your outfit come across.  Go for a lighter girl-next-door look if your dressing down or maybe a more dramatic eye or lip if you're wearing it for a night out.
That's something I really love about the associates at Mainstream Boutique in Savage.  They have a trained eye to help you pull off the look that your going for.  Bonus?  They have what you need right there in the boutique to get you head to toe ready.


Emily and I were totally thrilled that while the weather was a bit on the dreary side today, it was warm enough to get outside and take some pics.  YAY!  A change of scenery and a breath of fresh air while I tried on my Easter picks...  Love!


She had me try on the #ootd, which is posted on their IG and FB pages daily.  (See below for deets on how to follow Mainstream Boutique in Savage on social media.)  The white shirt & jeans were super cute and comfortable and I kinda fell in love with the kimono.  And the shoes.  If you read my previous posts you'd already know how I feel about these shoes with their perfect heel to chase after my little ones.


I obviously can't keep my eyes off them...


Look at this statement necklace.  GORGEOUS.


Ok.  I actually may have let a tear or two fall when I had to return this dress and poncho back to the racks.  The dress alone was gorgeous and then the poncho just made it over the top lovely.


Again... drooling over the shoes. *sigh* I just need to give in and stock up on all shoes in Mainstream Boutique in Savage, for crying out loud.


How cute are these stackable bracelets?  Adorable, right?  (I can't hear you but I'm pretty certain you're totally agreeing with me right now.)


Gasp! Floral dress.  Statement necklace. Wedge heel. 


That's about all I have to say about this because it hits every criteria for the perfect Spring outfit.  Which makes it the perfect Easter outfit.  Grab yourself a cardi (or, if you love jean jackets as much as I do, grab that!) and you're good to go!


Look. At. This.  I'm not sure why there's not a picture of my gawking at those gladiator sandals because I seriously did.  A lot. They're my favs and not just because they're totally swoon worthy.  They are completely comfortable as well.  No suffering for beauty with these!


I have to say that this was an easy pick for me.  It was all put together on a mannequin, I took one look, picked her up and carried her into the dressing room with me.  This outfit is gorgeous, warm, the cardi can be removed if the weather heats up... it's a dream.


Last, and most certainly not least, is this gorgeous coral colored dress.

I've always been a huge fan of this beautiful color.  It's bright, fun AND will make your tan (notice I say "your tan" because mine is gone) more noticeable.  Such a bonus to this impressive color.  I added a cute belt to match the shoes and then stacked up some bracelets to add a tiny bit of turquoise to the outfit.  

Coral and turquoise together are about as attractive as it gets, don't you agree?







I hope you enjoyed looking at these outfits as much as I loved putting them together and posting them for you to check out.  If you see something you love, stop on by Mainstream Boutique in Savage if you're close by!  Experience that unbeatable customer service first hand.  Otherwise, give the ladies a call at (952) 440-4020 and they're more than happy to help you out and ship you your purchases.  Not only are they sweet... they're quick to ship because they know you're excited to get your new stuff.
 You can also follow them on Instagram @mainstreamboutiquesavagemn
*you can follow me on IG or Pinterest @hautedishhousewife, on FB at Haute Dish Housewife https://www.facebook.com/hautedishhousewife or on Twitter and SnapChat @HauteDishHWife for more recipe ideas, crafts/DIY, my style and giveaways.

No comments:

Post a Comment