Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Heel to Toe Appeal

I completely refuse to let Minnesota's bi-polar attitude shatter my spring fever.  I must admit, Sunday & Monday's cold weather left me feeling pretty down after such a gorgeous Saturday.  My attitude quickly turned around when I made my weekly trip into Mainstream Boutique in Savage to see what's new, and behold!  Open toed shoes, gladiator sandals and wedge heels!! YEEEESSSSS!  (along with lovely new clothing arrivals which come in on the daily at Mainstream Boutique in Savage)


Side Note: I know mom life isn't the only life where one needs/wants to make the most of their time.  We all do.  That's one of the things I like so much about Mainstream Boutique in Savage.  I go in there weekly and I never feel like I'm looking at the same thing I did the week before.  There's always something new to get excited and "oooh and ahhh" over.  It's really a place to make the most of your time when it comes to shopping.


Ok. Back to shoes.  I won't lie... it was slim pickings for awhile after all the fall and winter beauties were gone.  But patience is a virtue (one that personally, I could use a bit of help with) and Dyana completely delivered with some really cute new shoes!


Here are my picks of the week at Mainstream Boutique in Savage.  All of the following can be your by stopping by the store if you are local OR by calling (952)440-4020.  Sales associates are extremely helpful and quick to ship because they know you can wait to get all that cuteness on your doorstep.


Step one: Get yourself this lovely little floral romper. (which are so popular right now)
Step two: Add some pretty, open toe heels.
Aaaaaand you're done.  This was completely effortless and would be cute for pretty much any occasion from date day/night to park time with the kiddos.  The shoes are comfortable and have the perfect amount of heel. 


I'm such a fan of any nautical look.  I just feel like it's flattering and I love navy and white together.  This delightful little dress has waist detail to give your middle a slimmed down look which is a great feature no matter what your figure is.  I added a lightweight cardigan and a chunky necklace to pull the look together.  And again, these beige heels which are so versatile that I think you'll find yourself wearing them as your go to cute shoe when headed out the door.


I featured these crop jeans last week and I'm doing it again this week but with a different look.  The frayed hem is cute cuffed or left alone, but with this tunic I decided to cuff them and add Mainstream Boutique in Savage's new wedge heel.  A few posts ago I wrote that one of my summer must haves to update your closet would be a wedge heel.  These are affordable, cute and comfortable... so here's your chance! Again, this color has endless options and will likely match many things that are currently in your closet.  I added some charming little Mac & Me gold accessories to top off the look.


This next outfit is a great one to transition to Spring.  A flowy maxi skirt, tank and tee are simple and pretty.  The scarf is light and can be removed if you start getting warm, and then I added a super pretty necklace so your look is still pulled together even if the scarf is taken off.  This necklace is so unique!  These sandals are a bit lighter in color than the previous ones posted.  The nude color will help give the look of longer legs.  (Plus a shoe with a heel and can give legs a more toned look... always good.)


This last one might just be my fav of the bunch.  This dress is lightweight and has such a versatile look.  You can wear it out to dinner with a hot date, brunch with family, or throw it over a swim suit to run errands.  You'll be looking pretty either way!  These black gladiator sandals shall become mine. For real.  I was strong enough to leave them behind but they haven't left my mind.  They are really comfortable and obviously cute to the extreme. I chose a black tassel necklace and black/gold bracelet to complete this look. Simple!




If these outfits didn't cure your cold weather blues, I'll be posting a comforting casserole recipe up on the blog in the next day or so.  Perfect to warm you up until the weather starts to heat up a bit here in the coming days.


I hope you enjoyed looking at these outfits as much as I loved putting them together and posting them for you to check out.  If you see something you love, stop on by Mainstream Boutique in Savage if you're close by!  Experience that unbeatable customer service first hand.  Otherwise, give the ladies a call at (952) 440-4020 and they're more than happy to help you out and ship you your purchases.  Not only are they sweet... they're quick to ship because they know you're excited to get your new stuff.
 You can also follow them on Instagram @mainstreamboutiquesavagemn
*you can follow me on IG or Pinterest @hautedishhousewife, on FB at Haute Dish Housewife https://www.facebook.com/hautedishhousewife or on Twitter and SnapChat @HauteDishHWife for more recipe ideas, crafts/DIY, my style and giveaways.

No comments:

Post a Comment