Thursday, March 31, 2016

My Graphic Tee Love Affair

Friends, my love affair with graphic tees goes waaaaaaaaay back.  I mean, what's not to love?  These days the graphic tee has come back so hard for summer and you will see them paired with jeans, skirts... even pinstriped trousers.  Say whaaaaaat??!!
I walked into Mainstream Boutique in Savage this week and imagine my delight to see the store has been stocked full off super fun graphic tees.  Like, "kid on Christmas morning" happy.
While I'm completely open to the fitted band graphic tee or a retro team style shirt, these days it's tees with a statement that does it for me.  I find it kinda fun to go into my closet and come out with something that pretty much says how I'm feeling. Literally.


Like...



Today, I remember my youth.



Today, I'd give anything to hop in the car, carefree and see where the road takes me.





Today I want to let all my partners in crime know I'm ready for a night out!


Today, I'm going to tap into my creativity, brainstorm and see what it brings.


Today I'm going shopping aaaaalllll day long!

The thing I really like about this line of graphic tees is how soft they are.  Not only do they look good but they feel good too.  Who doesn't love a comfy tee?
I also want you to take a good look at the super cute accessories I used in my outfit picks for this week.  Mainstream Boutique in Savage has such a great selection of earrings, necklaces and bracelets to choose from. I especially love the bright yellow earrings I wore with the "gypsy soul" tee and the jeweled earrings with the "wild at heart tee."  Let's not forget the shoes!  They are as comfortable as they are stylish.
If you're feeling unsure about what fit flatters you most, what top goes with what bottom or which accessory would look the best with your latest purchase, fear not friends.  That's what the sales associates are for at Mainstream Boutique in Savage and they love to help you out and answer any questions you may have.  And they really know their stuff so they're great at it!





I hope you enjoyed looking at these outfits as much as I loved putting them together and posting them for you to check out.  If you see something you love, stop on by Mainstream Boutique in Savage if you're close by!  Experience that unbeatable customer service first hand.  Otherwise, give the ladies a call at (952) 440-4020 and they're more than happy to help you out and ship you your purchases.  Not only are they sweet... they're quick to ship because they know you're excited to get your new stuff.
 You can also follow them on Instagram @mainstreamboutiquesavagemn


*you can follow me on IG or Pinterest @hautedishhousewife, on FB at Haute Dish Housewife https://www.facebook.com/hautedishhousewife or on Twitter and SnapChat @HauteDishHWife for more recipe ideas, crafts/DIY, my style and giveaways.

No comments:

Post a Comment